Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Contracts Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Contract Specialist - Logistics Portfolio focus of Logistics (Marine and Aviation) and the complimentary supply chain across a multi-faceted asset profile.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring contractor selection, award and post award performance management processes drive optimal HSSE, Quality, Technical and Commercial performance.
* Working in collaboration with the contractors, suppliers & internal functional stakeholders to ensure the development and implementation of strategies to optimise value creation, control and safety management in support of the Asset Operating Plan.
* Applying well-defined Contracts and Procurements processes under limited supervision and in compliance with Contracts and Procurements Standards.
* Proposing and developing more complex tactical strategies for upcoming activities and projects.
* Leveraging Global Shared Services & Framework Agreements to provide responsive and cost effective procurement services.
* Supporting Contract Holders in managing Contractor's performance and driving commerciality and competitiveness across assigned contracts portfolio.
* Conducting all Contracts and Procurements activities in accordance with the relevant Contracting Policy and Standards
* End to end contract management experience will be essential in this role as you will be accountable for preparing and managing the creation of the service & commodity contracts which include spend analysis, development of cost models and consumption profiles.
* 5+ years' experience in the contracting of goods and services with: Deep experience in managing a range of Logistical and supply contracts. This includes Marine, Aviation and Supplybase contracts.
* Understands the influence of good CP practice on value creation, control and safety performance.
* Interacts confidently with peers internally and externally with representatives of suppliers and contractors.
* Developing confidence in making presentations internally and participating in external negotiations.
* Understands Contracts and Procurements Standards and applies well-defined Contracts and Procurements processes and can deal with routine deviations and amendments.
* Educated to degree level; preferable that candidate either has or is studying for membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. MCIPS, CPSM, MIIAPS).
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.