Skills: Contracts Administration, Legal, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Consolidate responses to create the tender and compiles material to deliver a high-quality professional submission consistent with Schlumberger format, in consultation with the Tender Lead.
- Proofread proposals for accuracy, quality writing, marketing communications standards.
- Conduct quality assurance to ensure compliance of submission with client requirements.
- Complete the tender preparation checklist and distributes to the ITT tender team.
- Update C4C sales stages to reflect status of the bid.
- Create ComCAT price catalog with SCM guidance for each tender submission.
- Manage e-commerce customer mandated submissions (Ariba, etc.).
- Assist in all proposal close-out procedures including submission archiving.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Law, Finance, Contracts Management, Engineering, Business Administration.
- 4 years of professional experience in Contracts, Marketing or Legal Department
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Excellent writing skills in English (Spanish/ Portuguese a plus)
- Paralegal training or certification, as appropriate
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.