Skills: Electrical Technician
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are recruiting Electrical Technicians for our ConocoPhilips Project to work on the Judy Barge.
Job Title: Electrical Technician (Construction)
Location: Judy Barge
Duration: 1 Trip
To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures, ensuring all tasks are completed safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specification
- Installation, Isolation, reinstatement and associated construction testing of electrical equipment in non-hazardous and hazardous areas
- Inspection and completion of applicable certification / documentation as required including red-lining of drawings to reflect 'as-built' status
- Inspection of electrical installations / equipment and completion of associated certification of permitted work scope completed by non-CompEx Electricians within a hazardous area
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring that all works associated with the role of Electrical Technician is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches.
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raise applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner
Required qualifications / certification:
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
- Technical qualification with applicable electrical background - City and Guilds / BTec/NC/ NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation / SJIB (Scotland) / JIB (England)
- HNC/ONC in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- IRATA Level 1 with 6 months logbook
- OGUK Medical