Skills: Maintenance Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Godley, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
MACHINE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Manage machine maintenance department for plant production equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain preventative maintenance programs to assure maximum utilization of equipment.
- Interview and evaluate personnel. Set goals for personnel that are aligned with production demands. Determine yearly education and/or training needs for personnel.
- Schedule personnel to meet work order repairs in timely manner.
- Maintain preventative maintenance part inventory including oils, filters, belts, various electrical components, hydraulic pressure fittings and hoses, motors, and replaceable components utilized monthly or quarterly.
- Evaluate the safety equipment for proper installation and use.
- Work with various improvement teams to implement processes, equipment, and procedures.
- Maintain orderly work areas and order tools for personnel as required.
- Responsible for employee personnel actions
- Trouble shoot hydraulics, PLC controls and analyze systems during failures.
- Other duties as assigned
High school graduate or equivalent required; technical degree preferred but not required
- Five years or more experience with hydraulics, machine equipment maintenance and PLC programming
- Planning and scheduling of work must be exhibited
- Lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Prefer strong electrical background.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must demonstrate the ability to write reports, plan and execute budgets, write Return on investment proposals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to aid in trouble shooting, estimating job demands for cost, employee time demands and determines priorities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions and explosives. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.