Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Three Rivers, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of multiple well sites and equipment by vehicle
- Test, calibrate and troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and regulatory agencies
- Must have experience with compressors, repairing pumps, generators, etc...
- Must be able to do preventative maintenance on all equipment
- General housekeeping of well pads and facilities
- Must be willing to work 14/14 schedule.
- Must have atleast 3 years of mechanical experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Driven by Safety, Guided by Compliance, Focused on Production.
Improving efficiency and reducing costs, all while meeting safety requirements, is the challenge faced by every operator in the oil and gas industry. It’s a challenge, though, that Island Operating Company has been accepting and exceeding for over a decade.