Denver, Colorado, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Skills: Research & Development
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This position is as a member of Anadarko's DJ Basin Development and Execution team in the Denver, CO office. This position will be working on the growing DJ Basin development program.
- 4+ years of relevant engineering and industry experience required
- At least 3 years of relevant business development experience in the areas of acquisitions, sales, trades, etc.
- Able to function as a technical leader within the business unit, relied upon by colleagues, management, and other departments to implement multidisciplinary efforts
- Working knowledge of engineering/economic programs such as ARIES, Enersight, etc. or other economic models preferred
- Experience forecasting reserves in horizontal resource plays
- Experience using economic and statistical methods for decision-making
- Previous work with BD data rooms - analysis, recommendations and presentations
- This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to clearly recommend to management important strategic decisions
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Spotfire
- Analyze and make recommendations to optimize DJ Basin development, not limited to trades, acquisitions, sales, etc.
- Work with various groups, including Land, Geology, Midstream, etc. to bring together recommendations with a multidisciplinary approach
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Certifications / License
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a vehicle is required
This position may be eligible for relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.