Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Bergaila Companies are currently looking to hire new college graduates to join our expanding team, supporting our MSP/VMS Recruiting operations in Houston, TX. This position will support our Recruiting Team with short- and long- term initiatives through staffing requirements across our national customer base.
The Junior Recruiter's primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and recruiting craft and skilled labor candidates
- Pipelining candidates for specific client requirements
- Sourcing, screening and recruiting potential candidates via online job boards, internal database and networking events
- Responsible for 30+ outgoing phone calls daily to potential and active candidates
- Supporting Account Managers directly for fulfillment of active client requirements
- Formatting resumes for client review and submittal
- Performing candidate interview and technical screening
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience, plus 6 months of experience in a high- energy sales work environment
- Prior experience in a recruiting, staffing agency preferred, but not required
- Prior experience with VMS (Vendor Management Systems) preferred
- Prior experience recruiting skilled labor and/or across multiple requisitions a plus
- Must be self- motivated with a history of exceeding high performance standards
- Must have excellent follow- up, telephone, organizational and written skills; must be able to multi- task and work in fast- paced and high- pressure environment
- Strong internet search and research skills; strong working knowledge of Boolean searching
- Prior online job board experience; proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Full knowledge of how to use and navigate job boards, including resume searches and job posting capabilities, a plus
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/