Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Under general supervision, responsible for the creation, implementation and sustainment of Supply Chain Business Processes
- Partners in business process opportunity development activities including the identification of stakeholder requirements, business case development and funding source facilitation
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Technical, Supply Chain or Business discipline required and 2 years of experience in supply chain required
- Develop, measure, improve and manage product-costing models in Excel that approximate true manufacturing and supply chain cost at the activity level
- Calculate and communicate the expected cost of new or reformulated products for Customer Request for Proposals (RFPs) as required by the Sales Business Units
- Manage monthly KPI/Metric reporting process for communicating the effectiveness of product costing models
- Work with Supply Chain and Manufacturing to continuously improve the way we track costs and activities in their departments to improve the Excel Models
- Assist the Supply Chain and Manufacturing teams in developing reports and other tools that utilize business system data to help make better business decisions
- Extremely strong Excel experience with a commanding knowledge of pivot tables, VBA, macros, array's and data tables
- Extremely strong Business System experience with an understanding of how to generate reports, export data into excel, parse and analyze data, and recommend improvements to the internal programming of a business system to its developers to increase the visibility and usefulness of the information
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Supply Chain Business Process Analyst, Sr. Supply Chain Business Process Analyst up to a Lead Supply Chain Business Process Analyst
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5500 N. Sam Houston Parkway W , Houston , Texas , 77086 , United States
Requisition Number: 71187
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.