Skills: Facilities Management, Control Room Operations, Production Technologist
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Platteville, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is located in Anadarko's Rockies Region as a member of the DJ Basin Air Quality and Emissions Team in Platteville, CO. The AQ&E team is tasked with maintaining regulatory compliance of federal, state, and local air quality and emissions standards. The successful applicant will exercise the responsibilities of the role utilizing a combination of computer technology, ground vehicle, & aerial surveillance technology.
- Minimum 1 year experience in oil & gas production preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Understanding of oil and gas construction / decommissioning.
- Ability to work outdoors around oil and gas production equipment and in variable weather conditions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, support and meet project milestones, and work on multiple projects in conjunction with other requirements.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary company data and information.
- Self-starter and motivated learner that is able to work both independently with minimum supervision and within a collective group to support project requirements.
- Experience in the use of computers and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Complete scheduled inspections at both Production and Midstream facilities.
- Perform minor repairs to production and emissions equipment.
- Ensure proper operations of production and emission control equipment.
- Ensure accurate and timely data is recorded.
- Assist with developing and testing new systems.
- Follow all company procedures and established guidelines.
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko's Core Values.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
ITC OGI certification preferred
FAA part 107 UAS certification preferred
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is on a Monday through Friday 40 hour per week work schedule.
Candidate must live within 50-miles of Platteville, CO.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.