Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Position: Yard Hand / Mixer
Chemical Mixer / Blender are responsible for mixing raw materials to create finished products according to batch tickets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Rig up and start all mixing units and/or tanks.
• Obtains and understands all documentation for making batches. Ensures correct ingredients are used for each batch.
• Pumping and pouring chemicals into mixing units and/or tanks in predetermined quantities.
• Operates equipment (mixers, scales, meters, pumps, forklifts, etc.) safely.
• Monitors raw material usage on each blend are added correctly with right weights.
• Ensures all raw materials returned to inventory have the right quantity and information on containers and containers are in good condition.
• Follows lab instructions regarding batch blends, maintenance, adjustments, and any additional requirements.
• Cleans equipment when needed.
• Refers issues/problems to lead/supervisor person(s).
• Communicates with material handlers/truck drivers when materials are needed and batches are ready to load.
• Loading and unloading chemicals - carrying sack materials (up to 100lbs)
• Completes all paperwork and batch documentation in a timely manner.
• Observes safety requirements set forth by company.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Valid and clear driving record.
• Must be able to read/comprehend written and oral instructions in English, including safety rules, operating procedures, product recipes, material identification, etc.
• Able to manipulate 55 gallon drums of chemicals.
• Must have mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Able to perform these operations using weight and volume measurements.
• Able to manipulate/carry/lift bags up to 100 lbs.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Able to drive a fork lift - have a valid fork lift certification.
• Previous experience mixing / blending chemicals preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.