Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
GLOBAL RESOURCING ADVISOR
We are an energy company employing more than 33,000 people in 71 Countries in the world.
We are engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as in the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
EIRL aims to attract and develop talented international professionals able to meet the requirements of the company's business in global terms.
Our international employees work flexibly across the globe, often in remote locations. To provide the wide-ranging support they need - both in work and outside of work - in 2003 Eni created a dedicated company: Eni International Resources Ltd (EIRL). EIRL's team is based in London, UK.
EIRL's purpose is to ensure Eni remains a destination of choice for the best global talent in the energy industry. Our activities include:
• Recruitment of international staff
• Practical career support in areas like tax, housing and transport
• HR services
• Individualized training and development
Eni International Resources Ltd (EIRL) has been officially certified by the Top Employers Institute as a Top Employer UK 2018. The certification has been awarded for the fifth consecutive year, after the Top Employers Institute conducted its annual research into the HR policies and practices of many leading UK employers. EIRL has been recognised as a leading employer in the UK for our provision of excellent employee conditions, and for our ability to train and develop our workforce.
Purpose of the role:
Recruit for international / local vacancies for a group of internal clients as designated by Team Leader. Manage end to end resourcing processes: sourcing, screening and assessing candidates, presenting shortlists to internal clients, arranging and conducting interviews. Providing consultative guidance to internal managers to internal stakeholders.
Eni International Resources Ltd is the global employment company for Eni
• Delivery - conduct end to end resourcing processes for assigned clients from approval to job offer, meeting quality, time, cost and compliance KPIs with guidance from Team Leader.
• Conduct candidate sourcing via available databases. Conduct initial telephone screening and HR interviews by phone or video. Ensure all documentation is completed accurately, on time and in line with Resourcing checklist and guidance from Team Leader.
• Carry out manager briefings for new vacancies, as advised by Team Leader, to identify key requirements of new roles and advise on external market skills availability
• Management Information - ensure Taleo and trackers are continuously and correctly updated for all stages of resourcing processes.
• Continuous improvement - responsible for adherence to time to market process improvements, proactively partnering with EIRL colleagues. Make proactive contributions to Team Leader for further process improvements.
• Compliance - responsible for individual compliance to corporate processes, adhering to "right first time" culture. Ensure folders are correctly organised
• Data protection - ensure all data processing relating to resourcing activity undertaken is conducted in line with the Privacy MSG. Provide full support to the Team Leader and Global Resourcing Data Processor as required.
• Projects - play an active role in participating in Global Resourcing or EIRL projects.
• Previous recruitment experience working in-house or agency ideally in the oil and gas or engineering sectors
• Proven ability to effectively source, screen and submit candidates for global or local vacancies worldwide
• Experience in dealing with clients, ideally in an international context. Highly collaborative approach
• Experience in an international environment would be preferred, but is not essential
• Demonstrable experience in working with clearly defined processes. Strong attention to detail is highly important
• Fluent English. Knowledge of other languages (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic) desirable
The vacancy is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis
Here at Eni International Resources, data privacy and the protection of our candidates' data is of fundamental importance. We are committed to alignment with the GDPR data privacy regulations which took effect in the EU on 25 May 2018.
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice explains everything you need to know about our approach to data privacy in recruitment. In this document, you can learn more about the data we collect from you when you apply for a role with us and how it is processed.