Skills: Structural Engineering, Subsea Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Role: Structural Engineer
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Duration: 6 months renewable contract
Duties and responsibilities:
• Perform structural engineering as required on various aspects of installation engineering (eg. seafastening, design of subsea equipment, design of installation aids, etc) and ensure compliance with relevant codes and regulations.
• Produce structural engineering reports and input to drawings for fabrication and design items as required.
• Provide support to projects for design of rigging and lifting equipment.
• Provide support when class-approvals for vessel equipment modifications/additions are required.
• Provide technical input into vessel design (eg. deck strength, capacity, etc).
• Follow up subcontractors for fabrication of equipment and installation aids.
• Provide input into dynamic installation analysis as required.
• Participate as responsibly project structural engineer during Provide vessel mobilisation support as when required.
• Strong analytical problem solving
• Results oriented with the ability to act decisively
• Good workload and time management skills
• Good collaboration and communication skills
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!