Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: San Pascual, Calabarzon, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. To learn more, visit the Explore Chevron website.
Chevron Philippines, Inc. (CPI) markets Caltex™ fuels, lubricants and petroleum products. Our network of service stations, terminals and sales offices forms the backbone of our presence in the Philippines. Chevron has about 600 Caltex™ service stations in the Philippines. We sell a range of petroleum products, including Caltex with Techron® gasoline and Caltex Diesel with Techron D®, kerosene, and jet fuel. Chevron also markets Caltex Havoline® and Delo® engine oils, along with other lubricating oils and greases. Chevron has 14 facilities, including major terminals, depots and sales offices. Our import terminal in San Pascual, Batangas, forms the hub of our transportation and supply operations in the Philippines. Chevron also provides jet fuel for airlines at Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
CPI is accepting online applications for the position of Lead Operator located in San Pascual, Batangas Philippines through February 22, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Executes operational and OE/HES activities per established priorities such as: Product receipt, tank gauging, truck-barge-tank rail loading / unloading, product sampling, transfers, sampling, quality control check and fleet operations. Complies with OE/HES policies, standards and procedures.
- Executes planned routine maintenance activities such as but not limited to fire extinguisher inspections, general maintenance including valves and various terminal equipment.
- Assists customers, internal or external, when required and give quality service consistent with our Customer Facing Culture.
- Provides on-going coaching and leadership for operational personnel on shift and provides liaison with Terminal Leadership.
- Actively participates in Safety Meetings, Stand Downs, Loss Prevention System(LPS) Stewardship, fully utilizes LPS tools (Loss Prevention Observations, LI/NLI reporting and Job Loss Analysis.
- Actively participates in all scheduled training and utilizes learned skills in the fulfillment of day-to-day activities and unit objectives and expectations.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in terminal and transportation operations preferably in petrochemical industry
- Preferably Licensed Engineer
- Ability to engage and build working relationships within the team
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Relocation will be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.