28 days on - 28 days off rotation schedule; Alternate work schedules may be considered on case by case basis. Role will be based offshore. Primary Duties:
- Supervision of well operations including drilling, completions, work overs, program logistics, etc. for multi-site, multi-rig programs.
- Management of shared services for multi-site, multi-rig programs.
- Supervision of multiple onsite and offsite support contractors.
- Implementation and stewardship of SHE Performance Improvement Programs.
- Incident investigations per Company standards, Identification of Root causes and remediation requirements.
- Follow up on Quality Department and third party inspection of service equipment.
- Create action items, assign it to responsible personnel, and follow up on it to ensure the delivery of objectives in timely manner.
- Create daily detailed and accurate Wellview reports
- Interface internally with other Drilling Team members in addition to stakeholders such as Platform PIC's, Quality, Logistics, and Subsurface.
- Provide mentorship for the development of National Engineers and junior staff.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.