Skills: CAD / CAM, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Piping Designer for a contract opportunity in Tulsa, OK.
The Piping Designer is responsible for developing detailed design drawings and specifications for piping and vessels in AutoCAD3D or CADworx3D; receiving roughly designed concepts from engineers and transforming them into working documents. After engineer approval of the 3D model this position will be responsible for developing 2D construction plans in a AutoCAD/Microstation platform. Applications are predominantly related to the mechanical process piping fields.
Primary Responsibilities of the Drafter
- Constructing dimensional relationships of one part to another and a relationship of various parts to entire project, utilizing knowledge of engineering practices and mathematics.
- Creating a preliminary and/or final plan view of proposed equipment layout drawings, using computer-assisted design/drafting equipment.
- Modifying drawings as directed by engineer.
- Creating full 3D piping model of interconnecting piing between tanks, pumps, production equipment, compressors and flares.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 2 year degree in Mechanical Drafting, CAD, or other related discipline
- Drafting: 5 years (Required)
- CAD: 5 years (Required)
- 5-8 years' experience preferred in process piping design
- AutoCAD 3D or CADworx: 5 years (Required)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in industrial drafting
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Microstation 2000i and later versions
- Demonstrates working knowledge of relevant aspects of process piping planning and design
- Experience with CAD operation related to pressure vessels and piping
- Knowledge of API codes and other related NDT principles
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with AutoCAD 3D and/or Microstation CADWorx
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/