Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Maintenance Manager, Reliability Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Reliability & Mechanical Integrity Program Manager is responsible for managing the mechanical integrity programs for our manufacturing assets. This includes evaluating failure mechanisms and making recommendations for improvement. This position will also support the safe and efficient execution of maintenance and capital project work.
- Oversee and review facility mechanical integrity programs and processes to ensure high quality of operations, equipment maintenance, and compliance with industry standards
- Implement RBI maintenance programs and reliability improvement practices
- Solve problematic reoccurring reliability issues
- Provides root-cause analysis and corrective action plans for poor performing equipment and systems.
- Champions the changes required to achieve site reliability improvement goals
- Supports local sites establish strategic plans, training, coaching and deployment of established standards
- Assist plants in building and executing plant maintenance staffing plans
- Ensure plant compliance with reliability based PSM standards
- Support project management team by reviewing design and participating PHAs
- Track and publish metrics to improve reliability and on-stream time for the facilities
- Support site outages
- Lead reliability based capital projects
Experience & Qualifications (special skills, knowledge, ability, education, etc.):
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field, preferably mechanical engineering.
- 10 years of Maintenance and Reliability experience in a chemical, refinery or petrochemical facility.
- Familiar with repair methods for rotating equipment, piping, pressure vessels, valves, pressure relief devices and I&E.
- Familiar with implementing and maintaining a site-wide Mechanical Integrity program, i.e., fixed equipment, rotating equipment, I&E, and PSM requirements.
- Have an understanding of and previous training in ASME piping and vessel Codes (Section VIII, Division 1 and B31.3) and API Inspection Codes (API 510, 570 and 653).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to satisfy the internal customer requirements of this position
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks will be essential
- Maintains a sense of urgency, individual responsibility, and possesses the ability to effectively work under pressure and with changing priorities
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for a higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5500 N. Sam Houston Parkway W , Houston , Texas , 77086 , United States
Requisition Number: 71319
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.