The Rig Solutions Land - Sr. Advisor is responsible for identifying, driving the development of & delivering Land Rig & Rig Equipment sales opportunities alongside the GeoMarket Sales & Commercial Team for the assigned Region(s). In this capacity, the Advisor will advise the global Sales & Commercial and Rig Solutions Proposals Team through the process of application, development & assembly of technical and commercial proposals along with relevant sales collateral required through the Sales Stages for all Cameron Land Rig Equipment products.
Duties include but not limited to the below:
- Single point of authority for the following during all Sales Stages for Land Rigs & Land Rig Equipment sales opportunities: Commercial/Win Strategy development, Product Application Assessments, Integration solution concept development & Interface solution concept development
- Provide application expertise and any special performance, operational & technical insight to the External Customers, Proposals Team, Application Engineering, Training Group, and Operations to support product and service applications globally.
- Support global Sales & Commercial team with training focused on Land Rig and Rig Equipment competency development
- Support the Product Development & Commercialization process alongside the Product Champions for new technologies to be implemented globally
- Provide input into the Sales & Operations planning process regarding Market Lead Times & recommended Capital Equipment stocking plans
- Conduct internal training on all products and develops training plans, curriculum, competency lists and documentation.
- Recommend & Establish support networks with key vendors required to support Land Rig Buyouts
- Revises, uses, approves and refers users to appropriate technical content for internal and external customers.
- Outline, produce and deliver clear, concise, highly Technical Solution Presentations to large, multi-functional Customer Audiences
- Level 3 Competent: Crown to the Ground Land Rig Equipment Application, Configuration & Performance
- Bachelor's degree in business related field from an accredited university; Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 15 years relevant work experience - 10 years in Rig Equipment, preferably Land Rigs.
- Competent in the selection, configuration and application of Land Rig Equipment
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to plan, organize and execute
- Rig Equipment Experience required; Pressure Control Equipment a plus
- Demonstrated Expertise in Land Rig Equipment Performance, Solution Development, Operation & Application