Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Diversity & Inclusion Analyst will support the company's D&I strategy, initiatives and programs through data analysis and reporting, program development and implementation, developing key relationships within and outside of Anadarko. The role will be pivotal in helping to define and create a sustaining, lasting culture shift that will lead to a more inclusive work environment at Anadarko. This role will report to the Director, Diversity & Inclusion, and will be located at Anadarko's main campus in The Woodlands, TX.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years of data analysis and reporting experience, 4 years' experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of current D&I best practices and resources
- Ability to adapt and operationalize D&I best practices to fit Anadarko's core values, culture and strategic direction
- Develop training material, facilitate group training sessions
- Possess excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision or outside motivation
- Project management experience
- Models inclusive behaviors
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills in analyzing complex data and trends with delivery of related business recommendations
- Ability to process data to build Excel models analyzing and projecting historical and projected results
- Excellent ability to influence without authority and develop mutually effective relationships with senior leaders, business partners, peers, and internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive results
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently and meeting all deliverables
- Strong technical skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office based software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote as well as OneDrive.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive documents and information
- Assist with developing, communicating and implementing workforce D&I strategies, programs and processes
- Work with internal stakeholders on how to best attract, source, develop and retain a diverse workforce
- Grow and manage employee resource and alliance groups by hosting company sponsored events and celebrations
- Develop and deliver training to organizational leaders and employees across the company
- Deliver resources and services as required in support of specific initiatives that align with the organization's D&I efforts
- Cultivate internal relationships and function as an inclusion ambassador to represent and deliver workforce D&I efforts across Anadarko
- The role is pivotal in defining, creating and sustaining lasting cultural change that will lead to a more inclusive work and care environment at Anadarko. This role reports to the Director, Inclusion & Equity.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
This position is not eligible for relocation
0% - 40%, depending upon current projects and business activity
Eligible for 9/80 or 5/40 work schedules
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.