Skills: Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is searching for a Material Coordinator with SAP experience to work offshore in the oil and gas industry.
Work schedule of 14x14 with a work terminal out of Galliano, LA.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
• Bidding out items that are submitted via part requisitions from both the field personnel and from the mechanics and electricians. Also will be in charge of collections for the bid items.
• Receiving and staging of the purchased items received until the desired ship date arrives.
• Checking in the items and certifying them against the purchase order; Make copies of delivery tickets and attach a copy of the parts requisition or purchase order as required by different contracts; Reconciling any differences with the vendors.
• Submitting all the delivery tickets for processing.
• Manifesting all items to be shipped to the field so that proof of delivery and shipment can be documented.
• Manifesting and shipping of items for repair out to the appropriate vendors and maintain communications with them so items can be returned in a timely manner.
• Manifesting all "return for credit" items and ensuring that the credit is assigned back against the original purchase order.
• Establishing and maintaining good relationships with vendors.
• Filling out the transfer forms for items pulled out of stock that is being used to X-jobs and field jobs.
• Keeping an inventory of company and/or customer owned material and equipment and tagging it appropriately.
• Answering and directing incoming phone calls and faxes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 2-4 years of experience in the oil and gas industry required with some SAP experience
Preferred: Associate's degree (AA) or BS/BA; or 5+ years related experience in the combination with oil and gas work experience preferred with SAP experience.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.