Skills: Perforation, Well Control, Well Intervention
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Rajasthan, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Supervises the crew at one location and prepares equipment to perform job
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators during the equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Complete all required reports and logs as required by Frac Manager
- Ensures all equipment is maintained per company maintenance schedule and all required job, maintenance,
- Inspect all personnel, equipment, rig-up, and final pre-job fluid tests and chemical volumes to ensure they meet company and customer requirements.
- Maintains mass balance calculation per the required job design and effectively communicates significant parameters to equipment operators.