Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Reports to Chief Operating Officer base in Houston. Job base in Singapore.
The Plant Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the local manufacturing plant, including Supply Chain.
This role will ensure policies and procedures are followed. Develop processes that maximize stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity.
- Responsible for effective management of all Manufacturing staff and processes within the local region.
- Indirectly Managing a team of around 100 people.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed customers' expectations.
- Develop, implement and oversee a comprehensive maintenance program for all equipment.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity, standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Responsible for delivering products on time, in budget and to specification.
- Collect and analyze data to find areas of waste.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining/exceeding current quality standards.
- Create and deliver a manufacturing plan that satisfies revenue targets and customer sales orders to a predetermined quality standard within budget.
- Provide leadership and direction to Manufacturing team.
- HSE responsibilities for Manufacturing as defined within the HSE policies, operating procedures and regional regulatory requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- Track and optimize productivity and standards.
- Generation and effective management of plant operating budgets.
- Responsible for effective management and compliance by the Manufacturing team to safety and the quality management systems.
- Responsible for recruiting, managing and developing staff.
- Strong technology background.
- Experienced in managing and coordinating a manufacturing team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Strong budget management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Industrial Management preferred.
- 5+ years experience managing a multi-discipline manufacturing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills
- Oil and Gas industry experience highly preferred
In addition to the items noted above, any duties as directed by the Chief Operations Officer as required to meet the goals and responsibilities of the Manufacturing Organization.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Petroplan is an established Global Recruitment Organization supplying technical manpower and administrative services to the oil, gas and petro-chemical industries. Formed in 1976, Petroplan has over three decades’ experience and knowledge of global staffing markets to support feasibility studies through engineering and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance contracts.
Petroplan holds major global supply agreements with leading oil, gas and chemical operators and main contractors on a sole or preferred supplier basis. Our network of offices and strategic partner organizations provide on-the-ground support for clients and contracted individuals and teams in over 30 worldwide locations.
Our key discipline areas, which we regularly recruit for our clients, cover all phases of oil and gas exploration, production and refining projects:
Please visit us at www.petroplan.com for further information on our services and current vacancies.