Skills: Design Engineer, Technical Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Design and Technical Engineer - Dynagrams Analyst assists the Product and Service Delivery (PSD) team to deliver safe, efficient, and reliable product and service delivery for our customers. Develop and deliver optimized technical job designs for the area of responsibility. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of service delivery and formally communicate findings. Provide real-time support to PSD operations as required. Responsible for the COSD (i.e., resource consumption)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical job designs as required for the product line
- Identify areas where new and cost- effective techniques can be applied
- Explore opportunities for value-added products and services
- Provide technical support throughout the service delivery process
- Understand and communicate value of technology and interpretations
- Consult with relevant subject matter experts as required to optimize the technical design
- Support the OU PSD and/or PSD Manager in the execution phase with design changes as required due to changes in job dimensions, resource availability, service quality incidents, etc.
- Assist in incident response, recovery, and incident investigation
- Support multiple product line operation in a collaborative optimized job design
- Assist sales and commercial team in evaluating technical viability and tenders
- Analyse job execution vs. design and formally capture design improvements and optimization opportunities (lessons learned and best practices)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Petroleum engineer, mechanic, or related.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Minimum 5+ years of related work experience: Analysis of Dynagrams, Mechanical Pumping, Designs and Applications, Contract Administration and Field Exposure
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.