Skills: Contracts Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Resource Coordinator - Sucker Rod Pumps (SRP) maintains an accurate resources allocation plan for the existing and upcoming jobs in the short-tactical term (weekly to 3 months). Provide resources to the wellsite in timely and efficient manner. Ensure that sufficient resources are available to meet the generic job plan/forecast. Act as link between Maintenance, HR and SSO and Field operations management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track Jobs in systems of record (e.g., iDistrict/ FDP) and starting dates to allocate resources
- Ensure Job entry resources are accurate in systems of record (e.g., iDistrict/ FDP)
- Liaison with TLM, SSO and PSD to ensure that resources are aligned and addressed
- Allocate resources in accordance with job requirements on system of record (e.g., iDistrict/ FDP)
- Maintain the equipment and products inventory updated on a daily basis
- Feedback activity (short-tactical term) to Maintenance, SSO and HR and ensure the equipment is sent timely to R&M base for maintenance
- Keep regular communication with Logistics regarding the transportation of Tools,
- Equipment, products and personnel mobilization
- Monitors and focus resources utilization indicators
- Propose initiatives and actions to improve resources utilization
- Liaise with SSO to monitor lead times of equipment and products
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering - Petroleum, Mechanical or related.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Minimum 7+ years of related work experience: Inventory, Suppliers Management, Contract Administration, Analysis of Dynagrams, Mechanical Pumping, Designs and Applications and Field Exposure.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.