The Senior Advisor Organisation Development (OD) role is a senior position within the OD & Learning Centre of Excellence, reporting to the VP OD & Learning (OD&L). As a senior OD consultant and a co-owner of Shell's OD and Change methods, tools, thought capital, the primary purpose of the role is to:
- Drive company competitiveness through proactively building the organisational capability of the Group
- Tackle Shell Group challenges and deliver group-wide programmes and initiatives
- Select the right external intellectual property, thought leadership and external research to strengthen Shell's Organisation Development and Change Management philosophies, approaches and Tools
- Deepen OD and Change Management competence amongst practitioners in the wider Organisation
The Senior Advisor Organisation Development will support VP Organisation Development & Learning (as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor) to:
- Drive the Shell Group / Executive OD and Change Agenda
- Identify, prioritise and diagnose critical organisational health issues affecting delivery of the strategy (at Shell Group level)
- Externally attract the right talent for the OD and Change community as a whole
- Build an OD and Change cadre of highly experienced, internally respected and externally recognized professionals
- Provide expert coaching and advice to OD and Change practitioners (specialists and generalists) across the Business
- Ensure that the OD and Change approaches, methods and tools are fit for purpose for the business challenges
- Curate and generate thought leadership and translate this into actionable insights for Shell
- Select and manage a best-in-class community of external consultancies and thought leaders
- Actively generate and leverage meaningful insights from HR Analytics
- Build strong alliances within HR and with senior line Managers
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.Requirements
Externally recognised, internally credible thought leader in Organisation Development (aspects of Diagnosis, Design, Development) and Change Management (transformational, programmatic, continuous improvement)with extensive experience in designing and delivering strategic OD and change interventions.
- Proven track record in working as trusted advisor at Business Director/EVP level on strategic OD and Change challenges and influencing effectively at different organisational levels.
- Experience in coaching and developing others (developing deep competence in others in OD capability development/coaching)
- Proven OD intervention delivery track record (strong planning and execution discipline; delivering high quality, high impact solutions and interventions)
- Courage and determination to challenge current practices and orthodoxies, challenge senior leaders while maintaining effective relationships
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
- Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity work Environment
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.