Skills: Inventory Control, Logistics Management, Materials Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Duties, Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Liaise with external customer representatives in relation to enquiries, orders, late deliveries etc.
- Maintain and prepare Rental certification.
- Maintain controlled copies of rental stock certification.
- Rental Inventory management.
- Prepare and submit ERAT to customer for returned rentals on a daily basis.
- Liaise with internal operations to ascertain job status to ensure customer is updated.
- Liaise with internal/external vendors on equipment due for repair and or inspection.
- Communicate any issues to the Senior Rental Coordinator.
- Respond to all customer enquiries within 1 hour or sooner.
- Process all customer orders in a timely manner to ensure on time delivery.
- Partake in on call rota.
- Comply with the company's Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
Additional duties may be required within job holder's area of competence to fulfil the company's needs.
Education / Qualification:
- Secondary School education or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Technical Knowledge.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal & written skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Microsoft Packages i.e word, excel and outlook.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.