Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database, IT - SAP / ERP
Other Skills: InforVisual
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $130K to $170 DOE
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Leader Engineering are currently looking for a Solutions Architect/ERP Architect with experience working with the ERP system 'Infor Visual' for one of our oil & gas clients in the Houston, TX area.
- Downtown Houston, TX.
- Monday to Friday
- 8AM to 5PM
- Direct Hire/Permanent Hiring
- Salary: TBA (dependent on experience)
- Required By: End of March (at the latest.)
- Serves as a technology lead for the Visual ERP platform.
- Evaluates and makes appropriate improvements and suggestions to team to achieve better efficiency in tasks, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Support the team with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Provide functional and technical expertise, including future ERP strategy, to process owners and projects as required.
- Assesses the current ERP IT environment and develops a future ERP architecture
- Upgrade existing ERP system to Visual.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of technical experience in an ERP platform with proven solutions delivery experience.
- Hands on Infor Visual ERP knowledge.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience in porting ERP systems preferably to Infor Visual Platform.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and
permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable,
Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical
job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and
personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including
mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been
designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.