Skills: Facilities Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Senior Facilities Engineer position is located in The Woodlands, TX office.
- 8 + years of experience in offshore Facilities Engineering, emphasis on topsides design engineering and construction required
- Direct experience working in an Operator role
- Applicant must be able to lead a multi-discipline team, have a highly collaborative work style, and be a solution driven self-initiator
- Lead and manage the design, fabrication and installation of topsides process facilities scope for greenfield and brownfield developments
- Development and management of project schedules and budgets
- Management of interfaces between topsides, marine, drilling, subsea, operations and regulatory
- Support the Management of Change process
- Develop solutions to address offshore production challenges
- Define commissioning, startup and handover plans
- Time offshore to support planning and installation activities
- Ability to learn from experiences and know how to celebrate success with all involved
Bachelor's degree in Engineering required
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience
Current HUET (Helicopter Underwater Egress Training)
Current SafeGulf Training
The position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
Percentage of travel required for this position is 10 to 15%, including traveling to offshore locations
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.