Skills: Structural Engineering, Cost Engineer, Estimating
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Estimator / Senior Estimator
- Degree in Engineering / Quantity Surveying / Accounting / Finance or Equivalent.
- Well verse with Microsoft Office with intermediate/advance use of MS Excel.
- Minimum 2-5 years working experience in Oil & Gas industry especially in full EPCIC project / offshore Transportation & Installation (T&I) / Deepwater.
- Other additional experience in the oil and gas industry such as engineering, procurement, fabrication, or hook- up will also be considered.
- Exposed and familiar with international projects for Asian region, Middle East, Africa, and Europe will be an added advantage.
- Matured, Independent, Proactive and self-starter
- Possess good communication and leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and support irregular hours when required to meet tight deadlines
- Possess valid car driving license with international passport and willing to travel occasionally
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.