We are seeking for an Training & Competence Specialist on permanent role in China HQ.
Training & Competence Specialist Job responsibilities are as below:
- Responsible for the compilation, revision and continuous improvement of system documents related to Training & Competence;
- Responsible for formulating training intervention plans at different stages of employee career development to improve employee competence;
- Responsible for formulating plans for posts other than cadres;
- Responsible for providing solutions to the company's needs for employee competency development;
- Responsible for leadership research and development;
- Responsible for promoting the company's title evaluation, skill appraisal and expert appraisal;
- Report to training and career development manager.
- Age under 45 years;
- More than 2 years' experience in Training & Competence or related fields;
- More than 3 years' experience in oil field;
- Having received the training of internal auditors, internal verifier, internal assessor;
- Familiar with Competence Management System (OPITO or Enform)
- Bachelor or above;
- Experience in CAMS building, audit and accreditation.
- Good oral and writing skill in English.