NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Turnaround Master Scheduler on site for a 1 year contract (to start). This position is a 4 days on 3 days off rotation except during the turnaround execution phase in 2019 which will entail a TBD number of straight days.
- Collaborate with all other Sunrise Department personnel to develop strategies, processes, procedures, work flows, practices and KPI's
- Assist to build Turnaround PJP's for action by turnaround execution resources including contractors and liaise with contact personnel
- Strategically schedule all Turnaround work orders/task lists for the most efficient use of resources and time, leveraging all possible efficiencies. Prometheus version 6.0.6 (GWOS/STO) - SAP integrated software will be your main tool
- Adhere to the Client Turnaround Planning Process
- Assist to capture and order/reserve all Material requirements for each job plan
- Monitor and ensure a high standard of data integrity in SAP including the WBS/AFE structure, equipment master and material master data
- Assist with Input to Client Procurement to develop the Turnaround Contracting strategy as well as work scopes for service contract RFP's, bid evaluation and awards.
- Working closely with HSE, Maintenance, operations, Asset Integrity and engineering personnel to set turnaround priorities, resolve execution issues and provide leadership in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Manage Turnaround work orders with proper coding and status updates
- Provide support to engineering in developing estimates for project execution
- Participate in cost tracking exercises.
- Monitoring, updating and issuance of the daily turnaround schedule during the Pre/execution and Post phases
- Ensure the timely scheduling and execution of both pre and post turnaround trade activities
- Participate in post turnaround review and lessons learned exercises.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years Trade Journeyman Certificate Red Seal.
- Any of the following journeyman trade certifications (I.P. Standard); Instrumentation, electrical, Millwright, Pipefitting, Boilermaking and Welding
- Minimum 5 years' concurrent experience in a Turnaround Planning role
- Understanding of the job functions of the trades (Pipefitting, Instrumentation, Electrical, Millwrights, Scaffolding, Insulation, Welding)
- Experience in T/A Scheduling using Primavera or other T/A/ Project Scheduling Platforms
- Working Experience with SAP
- Primavera P6 or other scheduling software
- P&ID Reading capabilities
- 10 years in a Maintenance role in the oil and Gas or Wood industry
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Planning Certification
- Experience with Prometheus GWOS or STO or other T/A software programs definite assets
- GWOS - Graphical Work Order Scheduler (SAP)
- MS Project
- Livelink - (HDMS/DM)
Job Reference # 98146
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.