Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Regulatory Compliance, Asset Integrity Engineer, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Risk Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Impact Selector International is recruiting for an experienced, Quality Assurance Coordinator at our Houston site location.
Must have direct experience working to establish and maintain ISO 9001:2008 and 9001:2015, as well as, API Specification Q2.
The Coordinator will report to the Global Business Manager and will assist department heads with overall implementation of developed best practices into the company's QHSE system. Additionally, this position will assist with quality enforcement at all facilities and manage the ISO and 2Q Systems.
Other job functions supporting the coordinator's responsibilities include:
QHSE Management System:
- Perform QHSE system compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety reviews.
- Develop and maintain the program; including distribution of relevant QHSE logs, reports and required documentation.
- Assist with applicable laws and regulation compliance at all locations; provide HSE assistance and recommendations to facility management.
- Develop and maintain the QHSE System training program company wide.
- Facilitate monthly HSE meetings and Quarterly Management Reviews.
- Coordinate internal and external QHSE audits in accordance with agreed audit schedules and additional operational requirements.
- Verify and record corrective action arising from audits and assist in resolution when appropriate.
- Is active and mindful within industry initiatives, regulatory updates and compliance.
- Perform internal ISO 9001/18001 and API Spec 2Q surveillance audits.
- Assist management during all audits at each location.
- Conduct vendor audits as needed.
- Research and make quality recommendations specifically relating to new vendors.
- Manage 3rd party Quality Inspectors.
- Conduct spot check inspections of in-coming manufacturing facilities' product(s).
- Using applicable, company sourced, service companies, monitor and update required ISN, iLogistics and PEC sites.
- Continually evaluation internal processes and procedures in an effort to achieve higher quality and efficiency. Collaborate with respective department heads to promote improvement suggestions and recommendations.
Impact Selector is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Impact Selector International
About Impact Selector International, LLC
Impact Selector provides the global oil and gas industry with proprietary technologies and tools that significantly improve operating efficiencies and greatly reduce major, costly operating risks. ISI's suite of Intelligent Conveyance Technologies® include: ImpactPro® Modeling Software, open hole and cased hole jars, tool standoffs and roller systems, Roller Bogies®, high deviation & heavy duty fishing packages, advanced kickover tools, gas lift valve packages, friction reduction analysis modeling and custom design services. Impact Selector, which acquired Wireline Engineering Ltd. in June 2015, is owned by its management team in partnership with Turnbridge Capital. For more information, please visit impactselector.com.