Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The SIS Senior Administrator shall deliver the Specialist Inspection Services (SIS) department's administrative functions for the Region, and also assist with the finance and commercial control/ tracking of SIS projects in Region. This role requires an adept person with excellent administrative and organisational skills, able to ensureSIS personnel have all competency and documentation in order. The role will be extending to provide administrative support to the financial and commercial departments and obtaining an understanding of their systems and processes. The role will be directly reporting to the SIS Regional Technical Lead and/or SIS Manager, and will be required to support operations, includingcoordinatingproject resources such as personnel and assisting equipmentlogistics. The role will have support from the SIS Regional Technical Lead and SIS Swansea Administrative staff, however, the candidate will be expected to be pro-active and self sufficient in time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Required to assist SIS Regional Technical Lead in day to day activities.
- Assisting with Client/ Project Managers' enquiries
- Organisationof documentation, scheduling appointments, handling paperwork
- Minimising expenditure, Managing Business Accounts, Managing Income and office budgets
- Attending office functions, meetings, and sessions.
- Ensure timesheets are input into T&L correctly and on time.
- Undertake other general administrative tasks within the department as and when required
- Other duties as assigned
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by senior management
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected with the scope of the post.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems of the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- SIS Regional Technical Lead
- SIS Technical Manager
- SIS General Manager
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- A skilled user of Microsoft Office packages
- Positive, with a "can do" attitude; and a flexible approach to working.
- Willingness to learn and ability to apply continuous learning in order to add value to the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good relationship building skills; understanding of internal customer relationship and ability to work with people at all levels
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.