Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Aksay, West Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Project Services Manager for our operations in Kazakhstan to manage the preparation, revision and update of annual PDD Work for our program and budget, ensure timely preparation and submission of additional funds requests, and participate with all stakeholders on updates relating to project schedules and reporting.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Manage preparation, revision and issue of PDD Authorization for Expenditures (AFEs). Ensure any overspends on PDD activities are monitored and covered by supplementary AFE on time.
- Manage cost control activities. Ensure actual costs incurred are in line with the approved PDD WP&B and AFEs.
- Be responsible for the cost estimate works for the project ensuring overall quality of project cost estimates.
- Manage economics run of PDD Projects and ensure accuracy of economic evaluation.
- Manage maintenance of the Integrated Project Schedule for PDD projects and ensure integration with Project Execution Directorate (PED) activities.
- Be responsible for the information management system of PDD.
- Coordinate preparation, consolidation, monitoring and update of PDD Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure effective and productive labour organization of the departmental personnel.
- Ensure effective project risk management and report on progress and mitigation plans to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in in Project Service activities.
- Change management skills.
- Candidate must be an effective communicator.
- Higher education (University degree or higher) in a relevant specialty.
- Familiarity with organizational processes, project management implementation, risk analysis and cost control
- Strong knowledge & experience of joint ventures, PSA's and JOA's, budgets & work plans, standard workflow - best practices.