Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Aksay, West Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Lead Planning Engineer for our operations in Kazakhstan to be responsible for the preparation, progress reporting and performance analysis of detailed project schedules. This includes engineering, procurement, and construction & commissioning activities including new work and shutdowns. You will control preparation of detailed plans for project activities and provide support throughout all levels of Project Execution Department projects.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Manage the administrative functions required for the day to day operation of Planning and Reporting within the project(s).
- Coordinate and supervise the job duties carried out by his/her direct reports and also their development and training.
- Coordinate development, update and maintenance of detailed plans for the Project(s) to include all phases of the work.
- Control preparation of overall plans for proposed work to be used as the basis of economic evaluation and AFE and Cost Estimate preparation.
- Coordinate reporting of planned and actual progress status, analysis and advise corrective actions to be taken.
- Control preparation of manpower histograms, monitoring manpower usage and where applicable analyses manpower productivity.
- Manage and implement, schedule Risk Analysis processes for the project(s).
- Develop, control and maintenance of data base of historical planning information;
- Coordinate preparation of weekly and monthly planning/progress data for input to reports for Project activities.
- Competency and PC skills with use of industry standard proprietary Project Management Software packages systems and Planning Software such as Primavera P6, MSP;
- Liaison and communicating at all levels within KPO and Contractors organisations.
- Knowledge of regulating documents and resolutions, and other planning, and analysis methods.
- Higher education (University degree or higher) in a relevant specialty.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of production processes.
- Strong knowledge of procedures for works cost estimation, development of material estimates and labour costs.