Skills: PDMS / PDS
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Due to resource constraints, our client is looking for a Piping Designer who will deliver the Piping Design for the various projects using AutoCad plant 3D
The candidate must have enough experience and autonomy to be able to:
• Understand the scope of piping design
• manage the associated piping workload / planning
• report issues / needs
Main activities expected from the Piping candidate:
• Conduct necessary fieldwork including walk downs of current systems, locate tie-ins and measuring.
• Perform with civil or structural to assure suitable flexibility and assist piping systems.
• Complete isometric drawings, pipe supports drawings, and piping layout as needed.
• Check piping design drawing of vendor shop.
• Review project parameters related to piping requirements.
• Develop preliminary & final Bills of Materials with respect to piping design.
• Interpret and administer various Pipe Material and options.
• Participate to project meetings and provide piping progress.
• Prepare package for piping installation (labor contracts)
• Write specifications for special piping items Inquiry and Order
It is a 3 month renewable contract based in Brussels. Please feel free to apply if you are interested on the link below
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!