Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Duncan, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Account Manager is responsible for representing the entire range of Company products to assigned accounts, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement a long term sales strategy to maximize revenue and market share.
- Monitor pricing / margins to assure corporate goals and objectives are met.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process for an assigned set of accounts.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Works collaboratively with Engineering Advisors, Operations, and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet Company standards.
- Delivers consistent messaging across entire customer base in support of the Company's strategy and vision.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships within assigned customer accounts.
- Develops new prospective accounts through cold calling and prospecting.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet Company standards.
- Maintains accurate customer account information.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree preferred; minimum 5 years of sales experience required. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree. Experience in the oil and gas industry required. Experience in completions operations and hydraulic fracturing highly preferred. Ideally candidate will have an understanding of hydraulic fracturing engineering like gel loading, proppant selection, fracture geometry and perforation design.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Effective public speaking and presentation skills required. Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Business Suite) required. Proven ability to deliver effective technical presentations to existing and prospective clients. Additionally, established track record selling products and services requiring extensive technical expertise and support.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license and a good driving record required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee may be asked to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in an office setting at ProTechnics or the client's office. Occasional (30%) travel required. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.