Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Watford City, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Plant Administrator for a direct position with a leading midstream services firm in Watford City, ND. Our client owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets.
The Plant Administrator will be responsible for:
- Entering all trucking information into FuelFacs, interact with all parties (oil producers, marketers and trucking companies) involved to reach our goal of getting the oil of Johnson's terminal. Setting up ID number for driver and trailers in Fuelfacs system
- Entering payroll for North Dakota hourly employees
- Ordering all office supplies for the contractors/WC office/Crude Terminal/Control Room/Plant office.
- Maintaining record of all SBP employees and CNDT/MBF/Eagle/etc. that are staying in the RV park
- Maintaining cleaning of trailers in WC, and other maintenance that is needed.
- Setting up vendors for all North Dakota projects
- Sending and receiving packages/mail through our UPS system
- Creating and helping maintain spreadsheets and any other documents that are needed
- Receiving One Calls and file
- Maintaining Daily Production Reports
- Assisting with Veriforce OQ Administration
- Maintaining filing system for all operation activities and employee documentation
- Creating requisitions, PO's and receipts for AP
- Assisting with IT issues at the local level
- Assisting with clerical activities for Operations Manager, HSE Manager, Gas Gathering Supervisor, Pipeline Team Lead
- Participating in safety meetings
- Credit card reconciliation for all North Dakota employees
- Scheduling of Strata Suites/conference rooms
- Answering phone/check mail/ file as needed
- Ordering FR clothing for employees
- Assisting HR/recruiting with new hire paperwork/drug testing
- Assisting North Dakota safety department with ordering/maintaining spreadsheets/computer related issues
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver license
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with high degree of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize daily work schedule to meet business needs with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within a team environment, including the ability to be accountable for individual job duties assigned
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capable of developing documentation used to complete tasks
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work group
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
- PeopleSoft, specifically Time & Labor and eProcurement
- Basic IT troubleshooting knowledge
- Gas or Gas Industry Experience
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/