Ignacio, Colorado, United States
Ignacio, Colorado, United States
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ignacio, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The QC Site Manager (internally titled QA/QC Specialist) is responsible for ensuring the compliance to applicable standards, accepted work practices, and documented work instructions on the job site, as well as reporting findings to the QC Manager and Professional & Technical Services Director. The QC Site Manager will assist with the development and implementation of various QA/QC programs and initiatives, including but not limited to procedure creation.
Primary Job Function:
- To ensure that project quality assurance and control activities are in compliance with Strike's, Quality, Quality Control, and Regulatory and Client contract requirements.
- Review Subcontractor quality documentation including quality manuals, site quality plans, inspection and test plans and supporting procedures as applicable.
- Prepare site quality activity reports as required.
- Attend project meetings, daily construction meetings and client meetings as required.
- Oversee suppliers of Geotechnical, Independent Inspection and NDE Services.
- Oversee inspection of work in various disciplines as required.
- Review results of internal audits and or Client project construction quality audits and ensure development of satisfactory corrective actions and closeout of audit findings.
- Liaise with, client project oversight personnel and regulatory representatives on all project quality matters.
- Report any adverse trends related to project quality to operations and corporate quality management.
- Minimum 5 years of quality management or related experience is required.
- Experience in ISO 9001:2008.
- Experience managing quality for pipeline and facilities projects.
- Must have a working knowledge of all ANSI, ASME, and API standards and procedures related to the midstream oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Quality or Engineering is preferred.
- A current relevant quality certification (ISO 9001 Auditor Certificate or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Full knowledge of quality standards, codes and industry practices.
- CWI and/or NACE certifications are preferred.
- An up-to-date knowledge of Quality practice and international standards demonstrated leadership, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Thorough and accurate with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personnel.
- Complies with Strike's policies and procedures.
- Requires travel as needed to project job sites.
- Complies with Strike's Drug & Alcohol Policy maintaining favorable drug testing results throughout employment.
- Performs job safely with respect to others, property and to individual safety.
- Works effectively with others to encourage teamwork and productivity.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer.