Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Refinery Specialist
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: €475 per day
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• To size the treatment and recycling channels for refinery effluents and petrochemical complexes using Process elements
• Experience biological treatment
• Carry out studies relating to effluent treatment and recycling units (BFD, PFD, PID, calculation notes, simulations ...)
• Pilot, optimize and control the design and implementation of equipment
• Manage interfaces with other packages (handling, civil engineering, piping, electricity, etc.)
• Coordinate with the project managers the progress of the studies in phase of offer as in phase of realization
• Coordinate with the design office the issuance of PID drawings and plans of the installations within the required deadlines
• Manage any modifications and technical deviations
• Coordinate, in connection with the Purchasing department, the issuance of the deliverables required for the order placement: prepare the technical documentation necessary for the purchase of the equipment (technical sheet, specification and requisition).
• Participate in the commissioning of facilities and their operational optimization
You have an engineering degree with, ideally, a specialization in process engineering.
You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
Knowledge in physico-chemical and biological treatment of wastewater would be appreciated.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.