Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Fracturing, Workover or Completion
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Supervise Frac, completion or workover activities on the rig including planning and executing activities related to oil and gas completions/workovers. Works with on-site Drilling Supervisor and/.or Completion Supervisor if present.
- Follow safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the engineering design of all completion programs as well as the fracture treatment of all new drilling wells; prepare completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Ensure that workover and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards.
- Make regular reports to the production engineer on the progress of operations.
- Aid in implementing steps for reducing environmental depletion due to drilling operations.
- Prepare written engineering well workover briefs for wellsite supervisors.
- Assist in the monitoring of all AFE's for well work, run economic backup and justification calculations for AFE submittals and monitor expenditures against AFE amounts.
- Review well production on a daily basis to ensure that wells are optimized as to productivity.
- Provide engineering support on a variety of subjects, including completion designs, workover and fishing jobs, and production facility modifications.
Completions Engineer and/or Completions Supt.
All completions equipment vendors, and the rig contractor
On rig or workover
WDS Global Partners was founded in 2009 by senior-level industry leaders with expertise in offshore, deepwater drilling operations, rig/facility projects, operations and maintenance integrity management. Our mission is to create solutions and value for our clients and to be recognized as a world-class service provider.
Located in Richmond, Texas, WDS Global Partners provides consulting, staffing, payroll and auditing services to oil and gas operators, drilling rig contractors, equipment providers and project teams. WDS specializes and offers technical support services in four areas, but not limited to:
· Project Management Services
· Engineering and Operations Support for Drilling and Completions
· Operations and Asset Integrity Management
· Asset Purchase and Divestment Assistance
WDS's success is attributed to operational and technical management experience comprised of knowledge acquired by working for, and with, the largest oil and gas operators and drilling contractors in the industry. WDS is expanding and growing! We welcome clients and candidates to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our office located in Richmond, Texas.