Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer for permanent position, located in Aberdeen
This position is the Lead Mechanical Engineering (Technical Authority), accountable for all UK operated assets, assuring that asset integrity is assured and facilities are developed, operated and maintained within their design envelope.
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer with relevant experience in both projects and operations
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering, guidance and legislation, as it is applied by an E&P Operator in the UKCS
- Supervisory and management experience
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to safety and lead by example
- Enthusiastic about mentoring and developing others
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- To work and communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and all stakeholders. Respecting the knowledge and experience of others, sharing information and building effective relationships.
- To strive for excellence. Be energetic, passionate and resilient, taking personal accountability for performance and delivering results.
- To encourage and celebrate success, performance and diversity across the company. Be approachable and assisting and developing others according to their needs