Other Skills: Wireline, Logging and Cementing, Well Testing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We wish to hire a Well Services Coordinator (WSC) for onshore operations. You must have at least 5 years of experience in Well Service Operations including coil tubing, wireline, logging and cementing and 2 years' of which working offshore in a supervisory/ management role. You must have strong leadership, coaching, reporting and project management skills. You are required to supervise and coordinate the daily operations of our offshore Well Operations Teams and act as the primary focal point for all well operations on company's Assets. You are also required to:
- Ensure all Well Services Coordinators are supported in all aspects of their duties.
- Ensure company's contractual compliance with client and/or sub-contractors on board the barges.
- Operate safely in compliance with company procedures and integrate with the crewing and operations department to ensure efficient, timely and cost effective execution of Well Service activities.
- Ensure seamless integration with cantilever well operations. Assists on program peer reviews and operational planning as and when required.
- Ensure full compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Report on sub-contractor performance including HSE reporting schemes on board.
- Manage and supervise all onshore servicing of company well operations equipment and ensure company's well operations equipment is always certified according to latest international standards and client requirements.
- Visit offshore sites regularly as required by company operations.
- Ensure well operations procedures are reviewed annually and updated as required
- Possess strong leadership
- Fluent in English (written & verbal)
- Possess good report writing skills
You should have a Bachelor or higher in Technical/Engineering disciplines. You must also have IWCF certification.
This role would suit a senior offshore Well Services Specialist looking for an onshore operations supervision role in a reputed company.