Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Spring, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Provide support to regional / global supply chain, sales, marketing, customer care and financial reporting functions. Economic Analysis for guiding research programs.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide financial /planning analysis to Planning and BAR (Business Analysis and Reporting) for month-end close and other reporting / stewardship processes.
• Review business or SAP initiatives to identify potential impacts to financial reporting / stewardship processes.
• Provides training and troubleshooting support to BAR resources on ad hoc basis.
• Provides economic analysis for R&D (Research & Development) programs
• Participates in strategy studies for business / research
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, or Technology.
• 5-10 years' of relevant work experience in business analysis
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and policies
• Strong knowledge of SAP processes and platforms
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.