Purpose & Accountabilities
- Spare part inventory and ensuring that the inventory is monitored and evaluated on a set frequency to ensure we have the appropriate inventory.
- Ensure that critical pieces of equipment are managed to ensure plant reliability.
- Owns the Preventative Maintenance Program and is accountable to ensure the proper PM's are in the system with the appropriate documentation to ensure compliance.
- Sitewide documentation control, all maintenance practices, procedures, and guidelines and managing the Sitewide Maintenance Website.
- Support and guide the site Maintenance Craft Team Members (CTM) and Operations Shift Team Members (STM).
- Trade focal point for the (AMS) process - Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) process.
- Work within and drive the maintenance business processes of GAME, Blade or AMS - Maintenance Execution (ME) within site and work on efficiencies within maintenance.
- Develop a succession plan to ensure development of future CTM and Specialists.
- Develop expertise in operational reliability systems and management (Root Cause Analysis).
- Participation in Area Coordination Team meetings.
- Lead activities to correct chronic reliability issues (Bad actors).
- Liaison with Vendor Representatives when conducting repair work.
Provide leadership, support and training to Maintenance Department for the specified disciplines. Responsible for managing site maintenance programs for Preventative Maintenance (PM), Spare parts, Policies, Procedures, Practices and Guidelines, and daily technical needs of the operating site within their SpecialtyCompany Description
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In Canada, we have operated for over a century and are a major producer and marketer of oil, gas and petrochemicals, Canada's largest producer of sulphur and a significant oil sands developer. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future.Requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis without requiring sponsorship.
- Associate Degree/Certificate in machine tool technology or similar is preferred.
- 10 years experience as a Technologist or Journeyman within the applicable discipline.
- Skill / Expert in codes and standards, practices and technologies within the specific discipline.
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills. Stakeholder Engagements.
- Accountable / Owner maintenance audits and reliability program including offsite repairs and quality checks.
- Strong leadership, decision making, mentorship, coaching and communication skills.
- Can manage evolving priorities and deliver on multiple commitments in a timely manner.
- Develops / Focal the craft competency training, spare parts strategies, bad actors program and PM programs.
- Competency Assurance.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.