Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Fire Protection
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking an experienced Furnace Engineer to work with a leading EPC company based out of Houston, TX. Our client has a presence in 48 countries worldwide, with state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and their own fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installations and subsea construction, as well as providing a wide range of services, including design, engineering, construction, fabrication and environmental services.
The Furnace Engineer is primarily responsible for performing detailed engineering design activities in support of very large projects in the EPC phase.
The Furnace Engineer is also responsible for:
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for Fired Equipment including Ground flares, Elevated Flares, Thermal Oxidizers and Furnaces
- Maintaining and promoting a focus on the end product whether engineering, fabrication or construction
- Effectively communicating technical solutions and concepts to other engineers and non-engineers
- Ensuring effective communications among other engineering disciplines
- Ensuring effective management of change
- Maintaining and supporting any site specific requirements or standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 15+ years of detailed Fired Equipment design experience within the Oil & Gas, EPC industry; 5+ years of recent experience with ground flares, thermal oxidizers and furnaces
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license a plus
- Experience with LNG or Ethylene related projects strongly preferred
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/