Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Esbjerg, Denmark
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
For the HSE&SQ department in Esbjerg we are currently looking for a:
HSE&SQ Technical Professional
Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting directly to the HSEQ Area Manager, you will Provide the leadership, coaching and support that will drive continuous HSE and Service Quality performance improvement across all Halliburton Product Service Lines, Business Development and Support Services functions operating in Israel. You will be a member of the European HSEQ Team and will require to be a local resident, hold a current right to work in Denmark and be fluent in written and spoken English.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as the on-site HSEQ Representative of the company to our major client
- Facilitate the H&S improvement plans for the senior management team
- Lead HSEQ projects and improvement initiatives for the operation
- Provide support, coaching and advise on all aspects of H&S
- Responsible for the effective Safety committee
- Provide performance reports and KPI's
- Develop risk assessments and safe systems of work
- hazard identification and risk management
- incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, emergency response
- waste minimization, pollution prevention and control
- Provide oversight of the integrated management system (HMS) that meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards and ISO Standards.
- Conducts and participates in internal, regulatory, and customer audits and inspections.
- Record-keeping and other general administrative duties
- Provide technical advice, data interpretation, training, and process improvement
- Provide support to Security for safe movement of people in and out of country
- Professional health and safety qualifications for working in the HSE profession in Denmark preferred
- Degree in a related field preferred
- Requires an excellent working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Competent in using Windows: Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point
- Internal auditor training to ISO9001 and/or ISO14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 preferred
- Training in risk management, incident investigation and root cause analysis preferred
- Experience and knowledge in Oil and Gas Industry (preferred but not essential)
We offer a challenging function in a dynamic and internationally operating company with worldwide opportunities. The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package within an excellent training and working environment.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Storstromsvej 6, Esbjerg N, , 6715, Denmark
Requisition Number: 69019
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.