Skills: Business Analyst, IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists:
- Transversal steering position interacting proactively with the Business IT correspondents (Business Domain
Manager, Information Manager Officers and Information Managers Administrators), Head Quarter correspondents and all TEPA IT stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient IT services' delivery to the business to improve the efficiency of the business operations (onshore and offshore).
- Identify and Ensure the cost mastering (OPEX and CAPEX), in coordination with Cost Control and guarantee the follow up of all cost related to IT concerning the supported business entities.
- As a Facilitator: main correspondent of the ISC, ensure smooth and efficient relations between business and IS.
- Anticipate business potential expectations and IT opportunities regarding services in both recurrent and project modes.
- Ensure the implementation of Digital initiatives interacting proactively with The Digital Champion, Digital
Enabler and Innovation and Digital Leader.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
- Ensure general coordination between Business and SIT with specific focuses on optimizing quality, security and cost of IT services.
- Needs identification: Ensure assistance to the Business correspondents to help define expectations regarding IT services in both recurrent and project modes.
- Changes Management: Ensure coordination between Business and SIT regarding changes, most often initiated by the Business, SIT and/or HQ, having incidences on IT services delivered to Business.
- Projects coordination: Ensure that a proper project coordination during the pre-project phase is applied when relevant, according to project methodology.
- Continuous improvement: Identify and propose proactively evolutions in IT services which can add value to the
Business and are coherent with the IT strategy.
- Cost Mastering: Identify and ensure, in coordination with Cost Control, the follow up of all cost related to IT concerning the supported Metiers.
- Act as business performance analyst for Field Operations domains (DB17).
- Assume all roles and behavior adapted to an efficient way of working in the TEPA IST organization (including proper reporting to management, adaptation of priorities according to hierarchy's request, maintaining good relationships with business and IST entities...).
- Provide technical advice to Project Teams and continuously assess the business needs for IT solutions adapted to their processes;
- MOA (Business side Project Representatives) and MOE (Technical/IT side project Representatives) assistance for critical projects involving new products;
- Produce methodological Documentation as to communicate the rules and best practices in use
- Provide assistance on Change management for newly created business processes based on software;
- Scholarship / Academic : Bac+4 to Bac+6 in IT Engineering, Computer Sciences or IS/IT
- Software Portfolio Management - 4 years at least + experiences on Inventory, Support and Software Lifecycle management
- Information Systems - At least 6 years on one Information System domain (knowledge and experience for Software and/or work in any affiliate of Total E&P, preferred)
- IT Services and Business Relationships - experience on interfacing between Business and IT, and Awareness about strategy based on Expression of needs and IT services in place;
- Solid knowledge and work experience on Telecom systems;
- Previous experience on Integrating Systems and conform to quality requirements about deliverables such as DAT
(Technical Architecture Documentation), DMEX (Operating Documentation), DMES (Support Docs), as well as installation and maintenance procedures;
- Awareness of ITIL Concepts in terms of Service Management for : incidents and problems, SLAs and OLAs, Lifecycle management and Continue improvement of services and products;
- Language: Portuguese + English or French
- Occasional trips to offshore
- Valid Driver's license
- Valid Medical
- Offshore firefighting & survival certificate
- Resident (local or expatriate)
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: