Skills: HR - Recruitment, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons is currently looking to recruit an Recruitment Administrator to join our Recruitment Team in Aberdeen.
The successful individual will work in partnership with the recruitment team to ensure they are providing competent HR support to the Recruitment function and wider business
- To work cohesively with the Recruitment Team through proactive involvement and following instruction; seeking guidance and advice as appropriate
- Placing adverts on various Job Boards and Social Media
- Managing and advertising vacancies
- Organising Interviews
- Utilise the Recruitment and HR systems
- Point of contact for candidate enquiries ensuring a positive candidate experiance
- Maintain and update application trackers
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Working collaboratively for accurate forecasting of future recruitment needs for our volume and non-volume population.
- Assisting resourcers with candidate pipelines within the recruitment system.
- Liaising with the recruitment team concerning suitable applicants received.
- Pre-screen candidates and present to recruiters to further progress with Hiring Managers.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Strong team working ethic, including proactive willingness to assist colleagues within the team with workloads.
- Successful candidates must have experience in a similar role and be comfortable working in a fast paced and high volume environment. Liaising with senior management and stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as with third parties, vendors and clients when needed.
- Excellent communication skills, are highly organised, and a strong team player.
- Adaptable quick learner, and resilient in the face of ambiguity, and ready to tackle any challenge.
- Organised and innovative approach to managing high volume recruitment.
- Regular use of major software packages i.e.: Word/Excel etc.
- Flexible - able to comply / adapt to company / meet deadlines.
- Discreet and ability to maintain confidentially at all times
- Recruitment Administration experience
- Good understanding of Recruitment processes and practices
- Oil and Gas industry experience
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and autonomously
- Standard grade level or equivalent in suitable subject