Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $35 - $40 per hour
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently looking for a SAP EHS Project Leader to join our multinational oil and gas client based in Houston, TX. As the SAP Transformation Lead, you will be responsible for determining roadmaps, solutions and strategies for the successful implementation of SAP EHS. In this position, you will be working closely with the chemical regulations team, so previous chemical experience is required!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cleanup and date validation prior to migration to SAP EHS.
- Plan, track and report project activities.
- Data entry within SAP.
- Set up and validate SDS templates and rules.
- Report shipping and deliveries of SDS.
- Manage customer data in SAP.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- 2+ years' experience within SAP EHS including product safety.
- 3+ years' experience in Chemical regulatory compliance.
- BS Degree (or higher) in Sciences.
This is a 6-12 month contract role, however a permanent role may be considered for the right candidate!
If you would like to be considered for this role and feel you have the right experience and background, then please apply today! Aimee will contact you to share further information and details.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!