Skills: Materials Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This is a permanent and residential position based in the Doha Head Office. On offer is a comprehensive benefits package with family status.
Scope of Work
The position is situated under the Lead Material Management Engineer.
The Job owner will:
- Report on materials movements and stocks with complex reports customized and built based on various business requirement scenarios.
- Guarantee material availability in term of quality and quantity to ensure that Partners' Entities requirements are met
- Identify and participate to all optimization actions of materials replenishment levels management
- Ensure that Material Requirements Planning is undertaken efficiently in order to ensure the availability of materials to meet operational requirements
The Job holder participates to Materials Management operations by performing the following activities:
- Supervise and Co-ordinate material requirements planning, requisition of materials and materials management strategies within the duet organization in liaison Partners' Entities, including Purchase Order reception follow-up and reminders to the Procurement team when required
- Carry out audits internal and external audits with supervision of company stored materials, Third Party materials holders and Repair vendors
- Initiate capitalization of materials and control depreciation of materials in cooperation with Finance
- Participate to the performance and communication of materials analysis and reporting for Operation and Finance divisions in order to determine optimal level and ensure appropriate level of materials is maintained to meet Partners' Entities needs (including materials held at all vendors).
- Anticipate and monitor materials requirements by Partners' Entities and act in timely manner to secure materials availability without excesses.
The Job holder manages the Compliance:
- Monitor policies and procedures, including integrated business systems (SAP) and develop and implement improvements to provide the most effective means of meeting the requirements of Partners' Entities.
The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Intermediate level in Materials Management Technical Competencies required
- Professional experience: 4 years' experience in material planning. Oil and gas or manufacturing sector preferred.
Main Personal Abilities:
- Problem Solving and planning/organizing/coordinating /controlling
- High analytical and statistical skills.
- Ability to manage/combine/split/align large amounts of datasets from various sources.
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory and material management processes
- Knowledge of Drilling and/or Maintenance materials and processes preferred Knowledge and understanding of Materials Management (MM) and reporting (BW) modules of SAP R/3 ERP system